Computer animation is the secret weapon of a select group of intelligent manufacturers and engineering firms who use it to win important contracts for their companies against tough international competitors.
If your company continues to rely on the same old traditional sales support materials to create sales presentations and ignore the potential of technologies like computer animation, hop on or lag.
Industrial manufacturing in the western world is under siege for a variety of reasons, from cheap labor to currency fluctuations to political interference. It is therefore more important than ever to make extensive use of technologies such as 3D computer animation to market products, designs and systems. Any marketing strategy used to compete with Asia must be based on the natural advantages of North Americans. One such advantage that is overlooked by many industrial manufacturers is the strong development of computer animation.
Svg animation was a pioneer here and grew exponentially with great demand for Hollywood video games and special effects. They have gained high profile through these apps, fueled demand for more, and attracted development capital and talent. This was followed by an upward spiral that led the medium of computer animation to dizzying heights of achievement and awareness. And the expansion of the external influence of the environment has expanded into the world of industrial manufacturing.
The CAD (Computer Aided Design) roots that draw the roots of 3D animation make it a natural tool for an industrial company. However, many companies, including those that actually use CAD software in-house, don’t even scratch the surface of the medium’s real marketing potential. That is unfortunate. Because while they know what 3D computer graphics can do to technically develop a design, they ignore the animation skill mentioned above, which was developed in Hollywood and video game applications to communicate a vision. And no other visual medium is like 3D animation.
Leveraging the capabilities of this medium offers many advantages that most industrial manufacturers are not aware of.
Just think for a moment what it would mean to your business results if you had a powerful and easy-to-use computer animation to do the following for your next big sales presentation:
– Justify a higher price for your product or your designed system
– Quickly and easily show how a complex group of components works
– Show the inner workings and the intrinsic value of your product
– Enhance the perceived value of a deceptively simple looking product
– Show the importance of a small part in a large and complex system.
– Display a wide range of your company’s products in one assembly
– Demonstrate how fluid flows through a hydraulic system.
– Enlarge a microscopic detail of a component or product
– Show each phase of a large development project in turn
– Show how a complex set of moving mechanical parts work.
– Show how a designed structure interacts with the earth in an ecological way.
– Explain and dramatize almost all types of data.